Monday, November 3, 2014

Bourbon & Boweties


In the Spirit of the Holidays and Gift Giving
I wanted to share a great gift that I just love...
Bourbon & Boweties!! And I just love the name!
This amazing Collection of Bangle Bracelets is made
by a Local Florida Southern Belle.
I love to support Locals! 


I think the more the merrier with this Collection!
You can mix and match and add some more!
These Bourbon & Boweties make a great gift!!


Let the Season of Gift Giving Begin!
I just got a Beautiful Black Bangle for a Good Friend!
And I am thinking I am going back for some more!
You can find Bourbon & Bowties at Boutiques!
I found them at a great Local Tampa Store Simply Elegant.
You can also learn more or follow Bourbon & Boweties Here!

Have fun Gift Giving this Season!!
Enjoy Bourbon & Boweties!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails