Thursday, November 20, 2014

Beecuz I'm Obsessed


Happy Thursday Friends!
We're almost there...today I am doing another 
Post about Products I am obsessed with...
and speaking of this....this little beauty is on it's way to my home now!
Yay! Super Excited! And they were having Free Shipping and Friends and Family Sales!
Love all the Sales right now...its almost easier shopping right from home these days!


Love me some Beautiful Studs like these!
These are Kate Spade Small Square Studs.
They come in several colors....Clear and Light Pink are my Favs!
Great Gift for only $38! Check them out here!


Um...Yes! Sign me up!
I need some Black Boots!
These are Tory Burch Claremont Black Tall Boots!
I am in Love! This is my Winter Uniform! I must have these!!!
They are on SALE! Check them Out Here!!
And for my local Friends....please go see Jenny Gibson at Tory...
her middle name is Tory Burch!!!! Love!!!


These little Lilly Pulitzer Baby Shift Dresses are just so sweet!
And thanks to my Bestie Jessica....I'm Obsessed with these Little Outfits 
for my Adorable Beckham!!! How many can we have?


Who doesn't melt for a Little Guy in a Bow Tie!
I know...very Southern Proper and my boys are Little Men in Bow Ties!
Check Out Nordstrom's Collection of Boys Bow Ties!
My Sweet Boys wore these Adorable Bow Ties for a Wedding!
These are great for dressing up for the Holidays!!


Beecuz I'm Obsessed 
I am ending with my Handsome Little Guy Brody in his Nordstrom Bow Tie!!!
Have fun Shopping!!! Tis the Season!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails