Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Bevolo Gas & Electric Lights


So, as you guys know I just got back from New Orleans
and just had to share with you some of the Amazing Shopping 
Places you will find in this great City!
Magazine Street and the French Quarter have some Terrific Little Shops!
You can find some of the Best Home Decorations and Home Interiors in this City!
It's a Party Planning .....Home Decorating, Specialty Item....Antique Dream! So, speaking of
my Dreams....I dream of these AMAZING Bevolo Gas Lanterns on My house!
And one day I will have them! I just love them!


This Store is fantastic! It has the Best Lanterns!
The Gas Lights are just Breathtaking!
It is that True Southern Charm that I just adore!


These Lanterns are everywhere in New Orleans!
All different Styles....but that little Flicker is just Stunning
and that special detail on a house that makes it a home!!!


Bevolo Gas & Electric Lights has other amazing interiors...
Gorge Lighting for your home with very unique items!
I just enjoyed spending time in this store!
How much can I take Home?


That Crown Light is UNBELIEVABLE!


Definitely Interiors that are extra Special!


How Beautiful is this Turquoise Mirror!
Check out the Bevolo Website HERE!
And it is must Store to check out in New Orleans!
I just love shopping in the Big Easy!!!
Enjoy your Shopping too!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails