Thursday, November 6, 2014

NOLA


Yes, my friends...this is New Orleans, Louisiana!
Let the Good Times Roll!!
And I just got back from a Fab trip to my home town of New Orleans! 
To know me ..is to know a little Slice of New Orleans.
I am a Southern Girl!!! Love me some Classy Girls wearing Pearls!
Men in Bowties! Plaid... always dressing up for the Occasion
 ...and of course...Good Home Cooking! 
NOLA is all about the Food, the Party, and the Decorations!
Well...doesn't that just sum it up...for some good times!
There is always a reason for a Party and always a reason to decorate!
Welcome to my World!


New Orleans is one of the greatest Cities in the World.
It is full of so much Character and so much Life.
It's over 200 years old!
I grew up going to this City to spend time with my family.
In 2000 when my Sweet Hubs and I got married in NOLA...thats when 
the city really began to hold a special place for us!
We treasure our time there and enjoy our trips!
This City has a lot of meaning for us.
And of course we are LSU and Saints Fans...more importantly
as a mom of 2 boys...Sports and our Teams are big!!
This is just the first posts of many NOLA posts...
so many great details to share with you!


Cafe Du Monde
Oh yes...a must stop ...at least a couple times
while you travel to NOLA!
My boys woke up everyday in New Orleans...asking
for the very famous and very yummy Beignets!


The more Powdered Sugar the Better...but its a must to get them Fresh!
Simply a plate of Yumminess!
Fried Donut...Umm...Ya!


We tried a new place to us this trip called Cafe Beignet...
it was a nice walk from our Hotel...and it was 
so quaint and charming...not to mention a great little breakfast place
with Beignets of course...but other great breakfast items too!
Gotta have your Coffee in the morning!


Cute Little French Quarter Spot!
Lots of Great Shops in the French Quarter...
I will be back on other Posts to tell you more
about the Shopping Spots!


We have passed the Palace Cafe for 
years but we had lunch there for the first time
and just loved it! Great Traditional New Orleans Food!


One of the best Banana's Foster Dessert
I have ever had...totally entertaining even for a lunch in NOLA!


Snow Cones another Fan Favorite of NOLA!
My Boys couldn't wait to get their hands on one!
The Best Snow Cones in the World!
Delicious!


You know you are in New Orleans when you are traveling by the Street Car!
Super Fun and very Traditional.
A must when you travel to the City...of course my boys
were thrilled to take the ride!!


Muriel's Jackson Square Bistro
in the heart of Jackson Square in the French Quarter


This was another little treasure of a lunch spot that we had never been too!
Mind you this town has great restaurants
on top of great restaurants. You go to this town to eat...
and eat...and eat some more! You know you are in NOLA
when you are eating a Beignet and asking where are we going for lunch?


Muriel's has a quaint little Courtyard!
The Food was excellent...and they do a Jazz Sunday Brunch that is amazing!
We had a great Family Lunch their with my parents!



Enjoying a Happy Hour in NOLA!
I love my Happy Hours!
So many great Sweet Details of New Orleans I want to share with you!
We had a great time this trip...it was special because we brought our 3 B's
with us...and I think they loved it even more than we do!
We did it family style this time...but it is also a great couples place to visit...
or even a guys or girls trip! Its a great town! It's a Party!
I will be back with more fun details of NOLA!!
Until then ...
"Laissez les bons temps roulez"
"Let the Good Times Roll"!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails