Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Honeybee me Inspiration



I wanted to take you behind the scenes today
of my Blog Design. Like anything these days there is a
Inspiration Board or a Pinterest Board.  Where would we be without
Pinterest....I guess I would still be cutting out Inspiration Pictures out of Magazines 
and Pinning them on Cork Boards!!! I spent a lot of
time trying to think of the feel I wanted for my Blog...Honeybee me.
Of course you do know I have 3 very Special Bee's in my Life
that are part of my Love and Inspiration for the Honeybee me! 
I had a fantastic Blog Designer assist me in making the 
Inspiration Board come to Life...and well I think it was captured.
I wanted it to feel Glamorous, Preppy, Classy, and with a little Sparkle just like a Party!
It is very Kate Spade Inspired...with my favorite Black and White Stripes and
topped off with Pink and Gold! I have been on Pink and Gold since the day I 
found out we were having our baby girl Beckham! Beckham's Nursery is all 
Pink and Gold Inspired. I will show you the Nursery on another post!
There were 3 rounds of revisions for this Blog Design from Font to Colors and Logos...
it is fun...always fun to build something of your very own!
I would like to invite you to check out my Blog Inspiration Board on Pinterest!
It is exciting to see the Honeybee me start to grow!
Thank you for Buzzing with me!!!
I hope you are feeling Inspiration today!!!
Happy Wednesday my Honeybee me Loves!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails