Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Place Cards


Thanksgiving Tables are so Beautiful and full of so many great details,
including one of my favorites...the Place Cards!
Fall lends itself to some great Ideas from Pinterest!
Let me share my favorites and Easy DIY Place Card Ideas for your
Thanksgiving Table. I love the Natural Place Cards to make your table 
feel fresh and personalized for your guests!
Rosemary smells absolutely amazing! Love this Rosemary Wreath for a Place Card.
I think Rosemary can be used for Christmas too!


This is a Simple Idea of Painting a Leaf Gold and Writing the Name on the Leaf!


I am all for the Kids.....and what a great Thanksgiving Kids Table this is!
Craft Paper is so fun and easy and looks good!
Most importantly ..it's inviting for the Kids!!!


Just love the Mini Pumpkins as a Place Card!
Half Painted in your color choice....love the gold...but you can
coordinate with your color scheme on your table.



Magnolia Leaves are perfect for a Place Card. 


This is a great Tradition and a Special Idea to do at 
each place setting....with Craft Paper...
write what you are thankful for!
I love to Personalize a Party or Table Setting...and these ideas for
Thanksgiving are quite Charming!!!
"I am so Thankful....for so many wonderful things in life,
but most importantly our health, our family, and our love!
My Cup Runneth over!!
Enjoy your Thanksgiving Preparations!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails