Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Fall Nails


One of the most important details for me 
when I am pulling it all together is my Nails!
Yes, I said it...it's my Nails!
I love a Mani Pedi!
It makes me Smile!
Especially a Fresh Manicure!
If I could go 1 time a week...hello we would be in business!
However, I don't make it once a week...but when I do...
its that Special Detail that I just LOVE!!!


And...well I know I share the Love of Nails with several of
my girlfriends....its a Happy Place! And we all share our colors!
This Color I am wearing is my Good Friend Vanessa's Staple for the Fall!
I am pretty sure you can't go wrong with this Color...I am wearing it now..and 
I have also passed it on to another good friend Jessica who is wearing it now!!
It is OPI Brazil Collection Sau Paulo Over There.
Try It! I am loving it!


My Good Friend Corey could possibly be 
more obsessed with Nail Colors than me...however she has 
perfect nails...and on top of that...she does them herself! Love her!
This Color is Super Fun and totally great for the Fall!
This is an Essie Favorite called Licorice with an Essie Matte Finish!
All fun for us Girls! And definitely that Special Detail that makes me so Happy!
Check out Essie Here!
Enjoy your Nail Colors!!!
Happy Mani Pedi!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails