Monday, January 12, 2015

Beecuz I'm Obsessed


Beecuz I'm Obsessed with these Beautiful Bourbon and Bowetie Bracelets
I have recently gotten a few! So great for presents or for yourself!
I am loving the White Pearls and White Rock! Layer them ...the more the merrier!
And Good News my favorite store Nordstrom's is finally carrying the Bourbon and Bowtie Collection. And they have great prices and great selections! Time for some Retail Therapy! Have fun!



Ok, just absolutely think these Lilly Pulitzer Elsa Tops are the best!
Comfortable and Stylish! After the Big New Year's Lilly Pulitzer Sales I have found
some great Elsa Tops. The Prints are fun.  They are great paired with Shorts or Jeans! Kinda my uniform lately...if I am not sporting Gym Clothes!!! 
We could all use a splash of color and fun in our lives!



Another Great Elsa Top! They all have their own bit of Character! True to Lilly Pulitzer!


Just dreaming of some Crisp Spring Days and Wearing Shorts again!
Might need to keep up the Running...but these are great Shorts!
Lilly Pulitzer Callahan Shorts! Always look good and comfortable!
I think I am ready for a Tropical Vacation!



Does it get cuter than these adorable Baby Girl Tights!
Old Navy hit a home run with these sweet little tights!
They are great with their little dresses and keep their little legs and feet warm on a cool day.
They have them in Red too....for only $5. 



Let me introduce you to Nespresso Vertuoline!
Oh My! I gave this to my hubby Mike for Christmas! 
Ok, I know...selfish! But it was a huge hit! And I am in love again!
Coffee is crucial in the mornings with all that we have going on!
This Nespresso has changed my world! It's a must try! I so recommend the Bundle Deal with 
the Milk Frother. And if you purchase before the end of the month they are running a special for 
a $100 worth of Free Coffee! Splurge! It AMAZING!
You can find Nespresso at many stores...William Sonoma, Dillards, and Target.
Check it out!


So Friends...that's what I am Obsessed with today! Happy Monday!
Happy Shopping! It's going to be an exciting Week!
I know one little Special Honeybee that's Celebrating #1!

Make it a Good One!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails