Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Fashion Show Party


So I have a major party crush today that must be delivered on the Honeybee me!
First things first..I follow this fab blog called the Party Dress. It has amazing
Stationery and Party Supplies and it's all about Entertaining in Style.
It's a great blog to follow! But with having a girl after 2 Sweet Boys...
I am just enamored with Girls Parties and all the possibilities.
So, now comes my Party Crush!
It's a "Fashion Show" Party! 
HELLO! Sign any girl up for this dynamic party that just screams girly girl!
You must check out all the amazing details of this party. 
The Monogramming Details are my favorite!
 Take note that this party probably cost about the tag of a Big Beautiful Wedding!
But hey, a girl can dream! And this is a Dreamy Party for a Sweet Little 5 Year Old Girl!
Enjoy this Dreamy Girly Fashion Show Party!
Check out The Party Dress Here!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails