Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Specialty Cakes


Cakes and all the Beautiful Treats are a very Special Detail to any party!
And one of the most important details for kids!
Or at least my kids!!!
This is such a Stunning Cake! And yes this was my Sweet Pea's 1st Birthday Cake!
No words ...right! Just Beautiful...and so delicious!
One of the biggest questions I get when I host a party is where do I get the Cake.
I have found a very special lady that is so talented.
Ryan Wigginton's Cakes are unbelievable.
The Cakes are just as tasty as they look. And her attention to detail is impeccable.
Which I love! She is so professional and genuinely cares about your order.


Ryan also makes fabulous cookies.
She did these Anchors and Crabs for me as well for an "Anchors Away" Theme.
The great thing with using Ryan....is you can show her pictures and she can make it.
Using Pinterest to really make your vision come to life has been very useful for me.


This Minecraft Cake is another one of Ryan's Creations!
And also one of my little man's dream cakes!
She did a fantastic job with the Diamond Sword and all!


Can you say Precious!
Yes this is Smash Cake for my Sweet Girl!
Another beautiful Creation from Ryan.


These are just Amazing!
Winter Wonderland Snowflake Cookies!
Ryan did exactly what I wanted.
She pulled it off!
So for all my Local Tampa Bay Honeybee me Friends!
Looking for that Special Detail to pull your next Celebration together.
Please use this very Special Cake Lady!!!
I highly recommend!
Just love!!
Enjoy!!!

Ryan Wigginton
Specialty Cakes
ryan@atechtampa.com
813-317-3105

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails