Monday, January 5, 2015

Gasparilla Wreaths



After all the Sparkle and Glitter comes down after Christmas
in Tampa Bay we start the After Party...
we call Gasparilla! The Invasion of the Pirates!
Which for someone like me....from New Orleans...makes me
happy and giddy to celebrate another fun local Holiday Event!
And with Gasparilla...comes the Pirate Details!
So, these are some Gasparilla Pirate Wreaths I made
a few years ago....Super Crazy and Wild including Pirate Swords,
Gasparilla Beads, Feathers...Boas...Parrots...you name it..
it's stuck right into the Wreath. Just love all the Details of Gasparilla!
In the next few weeks...I will show you some fun Gasparilla Details!
Making Gasparilla Wreaths are actually fun and easy.
And quite a hit in my home with 2 boys that love Pirates!
The look is casual and crazy! I am in the process of making new Wreaths for this year!
The Wreaths are very Tampa Bay and Inviting!!!
So stay tuned I will show you the process from the Honeybee Hive!!!





Arrrrgggghhhhh!!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails