Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Gasparilla Party


Hi Friends!
I am starting a New Post that will be a Party Series!
Which is really one of the Big Inspirations for me with the Honeybee me!
I love a Party and a reason to Celebrate!
Life's Special Moments and all the Sweet Details are just what makes me giddy!
I will be posting all the fun details of parties down to the Napkins that inspired a Theme!
Some Parties will be my very own and some will be Parties that have inspired me!
This is a Gasparilla Dinner Party!
I did this Party for my Sweet Hubs a few years ago.
Yes! A Pirate them for my hubby! And I have to admit my little guys were
super excited about it! Parties are for All!!!
With a January Birthday ....it was inevitable in Tampa Bay to have a fun 
Gasparilla Dinner Party for him! Check out the Details!
Yes, these are the cutest Cake Pops I have ever seen!
Little Pirate Cake Pops in Purple, Green, and Red!
Can I get a Yum Yum!! And for sure the Cake Pops were my jumping off point for this dinner party!
Parties are all about finding what little details inspires you to take it to the next level.
If you are not having fun....neither are your guests!!









This was such a simple Dinner Party but the Theme was
Super Fun! I just decorated the Dining Room with some Glass Jars with 
Feathers, Pirate Swords, Beads, Masks, and Parrots in the Theme of Red, Black and White
and it looked festive! The Pirate Cake Pops were the Center of Attention coming 
out of the Treasure Box, but for me...it's just all about the little details.
Parties don't have to be over the top with a lot...quality and details and you have a Winner!
I always have a Signature Pennant in the Colors! Pennants Scream a Celebration to me!
Life is full of so much...let's focus on the Victories and the Celebrations!
That's the Buzz on my Simple and Fun Gasparilla Dinner Party!
Find your Inspiration....even if it's just a Cake Pop!!

Enjoying Life's Little Celebrations one party at a time!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails