Wednesday, January 21, 2015

New Gasparilla Wreaths


Hi Ya'll!
So I am back today with my new up to date Gasparilla Wreaths
for this year! And if you know Florida...the weather can be tough on
outdoor decorations. So, my Wreaths needed some TLC and Renovations.
It was a process I am not going to lie. But my Honeybee Hive (aka my mom)
is so talented and has such a great eye for pulling it together.
When you decide to make your own or if you have already made your own...you know
it is a trial and error of adding different items. We went back and forth with 
Beads, Feathers, Swords, and Parrots. Gasparilla much like Mardi Gras
is a Crazy Look. But I wanted a bit of organization to the madness of the Gasparilla Wreaths.
This is one of the first rounds of pulling it together!


It was a blast of too much Red for me from the Beginning. 
But as we added fun Gasparilla Pirate Themed Items
it started to transform into a fun Wreath!


It's messy but fun to create!!


You should always have a Sweet Blonde Helper!!!
I just love my Little Helper!! 
Keeps the projects fun!!!


We tried several different types of Ribbons this time
around, but chose some Burlap with Leopard!
Looks fun and funky! Just like Gasparilla!
When you are making your own Wreath...choose what makes you 
happy and colors you like. I also think Black and White would be a
great touch...Burlap, Chevron or Harlequin! 


Ta Da!!!
Here is my New Wreaths!
I think they came out great!
I am happy!
Check out all the details!!


I admit...it's a lot when you have Double Doors 
and need 2 Wreaths! Double the Fun!
Double the Cost! But usually gives you the WOW factor!
The Wreaths are similar, but different. They each have their own
Pirate Character with Treasure Chests and Pirate Ships!


The Biggest difference with these Wreaths verses 
my old Gasparilla Wreaths is the Wreath itself.
The old ones were Green Christmas Wreaths and the New Ones were Hay.
You can get both kind at Joannes Crafts. Or you could try a Styrofoam Wreath too!
Whatever you choose...please note that adding all the fun items can get heavy
and you don't want to overload too much or make sure you anchor your 
items in the wreath securely.
Check the old ones out here!


Creating your own Gasparilla Wreaths
can be a lot of fun. And the great thing...is everyone has 
their own style and it makes it fun!!
Most Colors go...Crazier the Better!!
I went with more of the Red, Black, and Purple Pirate Colors!


Feeling Festive Tampa Bay!
I love when a town comes together for a Celebration!!!
Happy Gasparilla my Friends!
Enjoy your crazy fun Wreaths!!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Hi. Do you make these to sell? I am interested in two, but I don't have time to make them. I live in South Tampa. Let me know. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent the above message. My name is Marilin Maya. Thanks

      Delete
    2. Hi Marilin. Thank you. Please email me at thehoneybeeme@gmail.com with your contact information so we can discuss details.

      Delete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails