Thursday, January 29, 2015

Cooking School


A few months ago my Sweet Husband got me this Cook Book
and said this is a great Book I know you will just love it!
I was like...really! Thanks! I guess... this was such a hint!
However, I am now a big fan of this Cook Book!
"Cooking School"...Everything you need to know to Become a Great Cook!
I told Mike...ok..well just pick out what you want me to cook and that's how we will roll!
It is a really fun Cook Book, and it's just happiness all around!
The book is great because it really gives thorough Cooking Directions and Recipes!
There is even a section on what can go wrong while you are cooking! Love it!
There is always a worst case scenario when you are in the Kitchen!
Or that could just be me...but any way you slice it I recommend this Cook Book highly!


This particular recipe is Mike's Favorite!
Classic Pasta Bolognese!
Absolutely delicious and just one of the great Recipes I learned how to make
from this Cooking School! 


There are Step by Step Pictures to show you what to do 
while going through the Steps of Cooking!
So for someone like me....a visual person...I am a huge fan!
However, I will tell you Friends...Classic Pasta Bolognese doesn't happen in 
an hour....doesn't happen in 30 minutes...it's one of those special Recipes that
 Cooks and Simmers for Hours! I learned this the hard way! Great Cook Book!
Enjoy your Cooking School!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails