Monday, October 13, 2014

Welcome


Welcome!!!
Honeybee me is finally here to inspire, feel good, and enjoy the journey of Life's Sweet Details!
Honeybee me has been a love and a passion of mine for sometime and I am thrilled to introduce it to you... my Besties!! Honeybee me is a place for me to share all things pretty, get creative, and enjoy the journey!
I am a mom, a wife, a sister, and a friend... full of a lot of love and a lot of passion.
I am the girl next door that likes to have fun, but always in style!!
I love a party, decorating, interior design, and of course Styling!
Please join me in my new exciting venture with the Honeybee me!!
Honeybee me is all about the details! And isn't it always!
The details in life are what makes a difference and I love the details!
I invite you to take the journey with me and enjoy life's Sweet Moments and be inspired!
Just those sweet little details that make someone smile!
A Bow, A Purse, A Cookie...the color Pink...it is all things pretty!
For me Blogging is an incredibly lovely and powerful form of storytelling.
Storytelling paints pictures....and blogging is Storytelling.
I enjoy growing and learning everyday...a good idea is a good idea!
I too have my favorite Blogs I like to follow!
I look forward to sharing with you my details and my journey...
... of those little details that make celebrations and life so charming and fun!
So, "Welcome"...enjoy the journey!
A Special thank you to my inspiration....my Honeybee...Beckham Marie!!!


Cheers!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails