Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween Treats


It is all about the Treats at Halloween!
At least in my House...if it's not about the Costume...it
is certainly about the Treats with Friends!
So in preparation for Halloween...I wanted to share some 
of my Favorite Halloween Treats for the Kids!
This is a NO BAKE Halloween Bar!
It has only 4 ingredients and is super easy to make...and 
seriously ...its Halloween Crack! These Bars are ...YUM!
I made them for the first time last year....and we will certainly have them this year!
 Here is the Recipe.....Enjoy!


I am a huge fan of Owls for the Fall and Halloween!
I love them in Decorations...and even on a Treat!
These little Cupcakes are ADORBS!
You can make them in Mini Cupcakes or Regular Cupcakes!
I am doing these with my Boys.  It looks fun and easy for kids to assemble
after you make or buy your Chocolate Cupcake!
Here is the Recipe...Enjoy!


These Halloween Pretzel Buttons are almost a Staple at a Party!
They are so cute and so easy....and so easy to change out
for colors or themes...this is the Fall or Halloween version!
They are delish! And great for a last minute treat to bring to a friend!
Try them....Here is the Recipe....Enjoy!


I don't know about your Sweet Kids....but my Little Boys
are all about Spiders! With our Decorations and with our Treats!
So when I found these Super Cute Donut Spiders we added them to our
Halloween Movie Night with their Besties!
We bought Chocolate Donuts, Pretzels, and M&M's and made 
our Scary but oh so yummy Spiders....and 
watched the movie "Hotel Transylvania" and it was a Halloween Treat Hit!
Here is the Recipe....Enjoy!

Enjoy the Yummy Details of Halloween!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails