Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Wedding Bliss

Today I am happy to say I am celebrating
14 amazing years with my beautiful hubs!
In honor of our Wedding Anniversary
I wanted to share some beautiful Wedding details from 
Pinterest that I am loving!! 
I feel a Vow Renewal!


Tiny Prints has inspired a Beautiful Collection
with Pink, Gold, and Black and White!
I love the Elegance of the Stripe Table Cloth!
The Simplicity of the Cake with Gold Polka Dots and the Black Bow!
So Divine...a Wedding or Birthday Celebration!
I need to have another party!!!


I found this Cake from Brides!
Oh My! Love the Bows
and how different the Sprinkles are for a 
Wedding Cake...  it adds such a nice detail of whimsy!



Ahhh...Thank You Kate Spade!
I am pretty sure I need these in my closet now!
Great Detail for a Wedding Day of Bliss!!!


This is so elegant!
Crisp with Black and White!
You know I love some Black and White Stripes!
Add some whenever you can!
But the Tent with that gorgeous lighting...Perfection!


I love the intimate details of this
Chic Rustic Wedding! This is so inviting!


 And these flowers are amazing!
"Style me Pretty" (one of my top favorite blogs) captured this sweet Event!
 Check it out ...one of my Favorites!



Last but not least I wanted to share a very special
detail from my Wedding....14 years ago in the 
historical city of New Orleans, my beautiful hubs and I 
took Wedding Pictures under these amazing Oak Trees in Audubon Park!
Good Memories with very special details!
Enjoy your Wedding Bliss!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails