Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Hour


Happy Friday Friends on a very special Happy Halloween!!
Soooo... happy it's Friday...I think I have been ready all week!!!
We may have even started the weekend a bit last night with some Pumpkin Carving!!
Good Times!!!  The Countdown to Halloween is over!!!
It's been a great week...but time for a little Happy Hour with our good friends and family!
I couldn't think of a better way to Celebrate a Halloween Happy Hour
than with Bobby Flay's Red Wine Sangria!
It wasn't till recently that I learned that one of my most favorite Sangrias was Bobby Flays!
My good friend JP is the King of making this delicious Drink!
So, thank you JP for introducing it to me...and it is the perfect thing to add to
 your Halloween Happy Hour!!! Good News for us Tampa Friends...we are expecting
a Cooler Halloween! Yay...no Sweating...with our Sangria!!
This Red Wine Sangria Recipe takes a little bit of time...but is well worth it...
it has a great flavor...and is good for a Fall Gathering!
I love all the Fresh Fruit in this Recipe!
Here is the Recipe.

Enjoy your Halloween Happy Hour Sangria!
Happy Halloween! 
No Tricks...Just Treats!!!
Cheers!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails