Friday, October 24, 2014

Happy Hour


Happy Friday Friends!
Work hard ...Play Hard!!
Time to relax with your loves and celebrate your 
week...Friday is here...and so is Happy Hour at the Honeybee me!
Today I chose one of my favorites! Just love this Wine!
Baby Blue from Blue Rock Winery.
Baby Blue is 51% Estate Cabernet, 25% Estate Cabernet Franc,
18% Estate Syrah, and the balance is Merlot and Malbec.
The Wine spent 20 months in French Oak and as a result
Baby Blue is Simply Delicious!!! This Wine has a Deep Red Color...with 
Black Currant as the Primary Flavor with overtones of Blackberry and Mint.
The French Oak gives that fantastic Vanilla Flavor...that is my personal favorite!
Definitely one of my top 3 Wines that I love! I found this Wine several years ago
when my Sweet Hubs and I owned a Wine Bar in Beautiful Marco Island, Florida...
we had the opportunity to learn and taste many Wines from various Wineries around the World.
A great Experience for us that we will forever cherish!
In life you must keep it exciting...and owning a Wine Bar was nothing short of Exciting!!!
I hope you Enjoy Baby Blue!!!
Have a great Happy Hour My Sweet Friends!!!
Cheers!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails