Friday, October 17, 2014

Happy Hour


Happy Friday Friends!
It's been a great week!
I am happy to say that in our house Friday
is a Happy Day! My boys have Treats after School...
the weekend is here...and Sweet Hubs and I love Happy Hour!
I am starting a Friday Post Series where I will feature a Wine or Cocktail
that I personally love and recommend! To give you a little background
I worked for Wineries and Spirit Suppliers for 10 years before I decided to stay home with my Bee's.
It was a very exciting and fun time in my life as I 
traveled the world to beautiful Wineries and Amazing Distilleries!
Through that experience I gained a Passion and Love for good Wines and good Cocktails!
I even had the opportunity to get Certified on the 1st Level of Sommelier School.
So my Sweet Hubs Mike and I enjoy trying new Wines together
...hence we love our Happy Hours Together! 
Today I am featuring a Great Favorite in Our House..
Michael David Petit Petit.
It is a Blend of 85% Petit Syrah and 15% Petit Verdot.
This Wine is full of an explosion of yumminess!
Pure Black Fruit and Vanilla Flavors...Very Round and Delicious!
Remarkable Richness with a beautiful finish that lingers!
The packaging of Michael David Wines are just fantastic.
Great bottle to bring to someone...or just a great bottle to Enjoy!
It's a great value for under $20!
Check it out and let me know if you like it!
Wishing you a great Happy Hour with your loves!
Enjoy your Weekend!


Cheers!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails